2013 - Present // Reno, NV
- Manage the field acquisition of high-spec engineering LiDAR & aerial imagery products in North America, Europe and Australia.
- Initial data processing of raw LiDAR sensor, GNSS/IMU and airborne imagery acquisitions.
- Process GNSS trajectories, perform cleanup algorithms, manage data and conduct QA/OC.
- Airborne sensor equipment installation, maintenance and systems integration (Optech - Leica - Phase One - Trimble – RIEGL).
- Routinely complete projects on time, under budget with zero project defects.
2011 - 2012 // Milwaukee, WI
- Work order verification and edit posting on enterprise GIS electrical distribution networks.
- Provided utility mapping services including system digitization, revisions, circuit map creation and map conversion.
- Engaged in the provision of field data solutions to utility providers including mobile data collection, asset condition, field inspections and electric distribution inventories
2010 - 2011 // Scottsdale, AZ
- Provided spatial analysis, cartography and marketing packages for clients & brokers.
- Managed, maintained and updated local GIS database of proprietary market and land data.
- Designed and customized task specific, efficient base maps for high volume map and graphic production.
2008 - 2010 // Scottsdale, AZ
- Designed and prepared rezoning cases, zoning adjustment cases and appeal letters.
- Performed extensive proprietary due diligence.
- Organized and coordinated neighborhood meetings and staff meetings.