2012 - Present // Reno, NV
- Initial data processor of raw airborne LiDAR sensor, GNSS/IMU and imagery aquisitions.
- Boresight calibration flight planning and LiDAR data post processing.
- Process GNSS trajectories, perform cleanup algorithms, manage data and conduct QA/OC.
- Assure sufficient project capture before field operations demobilization.
2011 - 2012 // Milwaukee, WI
- Performed work order verification and edit posting on enterprise GIS electrical distribution networks.
- Provided utility mapping services including system digitization, revisions, circuit map creation and map conversion.
- Engaged in the provision of field data solutions to utility providers including mobile data collection, asset condition, field inspections and electric distribution inventories.
2010 - 2011 // Scottsdale, AZ
- Provided spatial analysis, cartography and marketing packages for clients and brokers.
- Managed, maintained and updated local company GIS database of proprietary market and land data.
- Designed and customized task specific, efficient basemaps for rapid map and graphic production.
- Data conversion and preparation for virtual client presentations.
2008 - 2010 // Scottsdale, AZ
- Designed and prepared rezoning cases, zoning adjustment cases and appeal letters.
- Performed extensive proprietary due diligence.
- Organized and coordinated neighborhood meetings and staff meetings.